The rise of Homeserve
As a tradesman or someone involved with domestic maintenance and repairs, you will have noticed the success of Homeserve. Their growth can be partly attributed to a well-designed website and the performance of the website when you search on Google for many important and profitable terms like ‘plumber’ and ‘home repairs’.
Beat your competitors on the search engines
Using the very latest (and ethical) Search Engine Marketing techniques websites can be optimised to appear much higher in the search engine results, increasing the number of free visitors arriving from Google, Ask & Bing.
As evidence of success, it’s possible you found this website by searching on Google for “web design for tradesmen”, or “marketing for tradesmen”. More examples of effective Search Engine Optimisation can be seen here – evidence of search engine optimisation results.
Key advantages of a website
These examples apply to all types of tradesmen including plumbers, roofers, electricians, fences, double glazing, property maintenance, builders, heating engineers and more.
- A website can give your business the credibility needed to secure more work
- Web sites generate more leads than Yellow pages
- You can direct people there to see your services, testimonials and contact information
- Your investments in a website are there forever, the only recurring costs are for your hosting (around £40 per year)
- If you have a useful website, Google may suggest it to people who are searching for the services you provide
- There are millions of people in the UK using the internet every day – some of them are your ideal customers
Website design packs for trades websites
Maybe you’re a self-employed tradesman or run a business with employees, your time is valuable. Chances are, you have also sought honest and reliable marketing support, which will meet your requirements on time and on the budget. The design packages below are carefully chosen to offer the best possible value as a simple and affordable way to get your business on the internet.
Business logo design
A professional and recognisable business logo can separate you from your competitors and improve the public’s appearance of your business.
- Based on your preferences we will design a selection of 10 proofs for you to consider
- We then provide 3 rounds of edits to get your business logo just how you want it
- Finally, we send your completed logos in a variety of formats so you can get them on business cards, T-shirts, stationery and of course your website
- £49 inc
See the graphic design page for more about advertising your business using custom designed business cards, flyers, leaflets and stationery.
Local business directories such as Hotfrog, Thomson Local and Rated People are great places to list your business in a free or premium listing. All these sites offer you a link back to your new website, where potential customers can read more about you and your services and then call you with work. We also offer submission services to handle all this, so you are able to get on with your business and see increasing numbers of visitors to your website.